What are some ways to get rid of my debt?

OFFTOPIC! You can talk about anything in here!
franksmith1863

Members

Kingdom: kingdom
Character: brit
Guild: feet

Postby franksmith1863 Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:20 am

oliviabacker

Members

Re: What are some ways to get rid of my debt?

Postby oliviabacker Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:38 am

Stop all unnecessary spending. ALL OF IT. Make your own lunch, don’t buy it. Stop buying coffees and take aways.

Take a good look at your credit card and God forbid cards and highlight all the things you’ve got on that card in the last month that you either don’t have now, or could’ve gone without. Add the amount of those things and you’ll be shocked at how much you’ve let dribble down the drain.

Consolidate your debt. Once you’ve rolled everything over onto one card pay it off weekly if you can as you’ll reduce the interest faster that way. And do not buy another thing on credit till you’ve cleared that debt completely. Once you have start putting what you’ve been paying off the credit card into a savings account and you’ll not only be debt free, you’ll have cash on the bank.
freestown7

Members

Re: What are some ways to get rid of my debt?

Postby freestown7 Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:41 am

Hi, I used to apply to that company DebtQuestUSA and their program of debt reduction services https://debtquest.com/services/credit-card-debt/ it worked pretty well for me. Still I recommend to dig the question and simply check the more reviews as you can on Trustpilot. Hope it can help

Return to “General Discussion”